Electric Vehicle + Home Pricing Plan
How the Plan works:
- Your current meter will be exchanged at no charge. The new meter will be one that records energy usage in 30-minute intervals, allowing Dominion to apply the pricing based on the time of day.
- This is a whole-house pricing plan. Your EV should be viewed as another appliance, and all appliance usage within the home should be used off-peak as much as possible.
- Your monthly bill will include usage and consumption during each pricing period.
- Your electrician may recommend additional changes to your existing electrical set up. In this case, you should anticipate incurring costs from an electrician for this service.
Call 866-566-6436 to discuss and sign up for this Electric Vehicle pricing plan.
To learn more:
- Once enrolled, additional information will help you manage energy and demand costs.
- To better understand the pieces and parts of your bill, view a sample bill and click the question marks for details.
- Perform activities, like recharging your EV, off-peak to help manage energy costs.
: (April 15, 2014)
Send this story
Story title goes here