Scholarship Award: $5,000
Number of Awards: Up to 30
Minimum GPA Required: 3.0
Eligible Candidates/Minimum Qualifications:
To be eligible for consideration the following criteria must be met:
- At the time of applying, applicants must be a graduating high school senior and/or have an anticipated college graduation date of 2018 or later.
- Must currently have a cumulative 3.0 GPA or above on a 4.0 scale.\
- Must be enrolled/registered as a full-time student for the 2016 Fall Semester at an accredited 4-year or 2-year college or university.
- High school seniors will need to show proof of acceptance.
- Applicants selected for interview will be required to provide an unofficial transcript.
- If currently enrolled in a 2-year college program, students must be pursuing a transfer degree such as an Associate of Arts (AA), Associate of Science (AS), and Associate of Arts and Sciences (AA&S). These transfer programs are designed for students who plan to transfer to a 4-year college or university to complete a baccalaureate degree program.
- Acceptance of a scholarship requires that the applicant commit to a paid 10-12 week intern work session during the 2017 summer session. This work session is contingent upon satisfactory completion of normal pre-employment requirements.
- Scholarship awards are subject to: a) satisfactory completion of the summer work session and b) receipt of the applicant's final transcripts for the 2016 – 2017 academic year.
Co-op or Internship Opportunity: Yes