- Enroll online
- Open an account with as little as $40. You are allowed 12 months from enrollment to invest enough to reach the required five-share minimum balance.
- Purchase shares as often as once per week
- Make purchases by check or automatic draft from your bank account
- Obtain account information and perform transactions online
- Receive dividend payments by check or electronically
- Transfer or sell shares without a broker
- Year-to-date summary of account transactions
- Access historical prices of Dominion common stock and tax information to assist purchasers with computing their cost basis for tax purposes.
- To enroll, read the prospectus and print the enrollment or enroll online
- If you would like automatic draft from your bank account, you can sign up online or print and complete the automatic bank draft form.
- If you prefer, mail your enrollment form (and automatic bank draft form, if applicable) along with your check to:
Dominion Resources, Inc.
P. O. Box 26532
Richmond, VA 23261-6532
This is neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation of an offer to buy securities. Any such offer or solicitation is made only by the prospectus of Dominion Direct and only in states and countries where it is lawful. Please read the prospectus carefully before you invest, including the Risk Factors Section described in the prospectus and in the periodic reports Dominion files with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Questions or comments?
Our automated phone system is available 24 hours a day. Representatives are available to assist you personally Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to noon and 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Eastern time). Call us toll free on 1-800-552-4034 (residents in the Richmond area can call 804-775-2500) or email us at Shareholder.Services@dom.com