Dominion Virginia Power/Dominion North Carolina Power provides electricity to more than 2.4 million customers through its local delivery companies in Virginia and northeastern North Carolina.
Media relations staff members are available by phone Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern Time. While email inquiries are welcome around the clock, if you have a question that requires immediate attention after regular work hours, during holidays or on weekends, please call the appropriate Media Line below. An on-call media relations duty person will respond to your call.
> Corporate Media Line, 804-771-6115
> Central Virginia / Piedmont Media Line, 804 771-6115
> Eastern Virginia / North Carolina Media Line, 757-857-2700
> Northern Virginia / Piedmont Media Line, 703-796-9308
- David Botkins - Director, Electric Communications
- Le-Ha Anderson - Manager, Dominion Virginia Power Media Relations
- Dan Genest - Senior Communications Specialist
- Janell Hancock - Senior Communications Specialist
- Daisy Pridgen - Senior Communications Specialist
- Rob Richardson - Senior Communications Specialist
- Richard Zuercher - Manager, Nuclear Fleet Communications
Dominion Virginia Power/Dominion North Carolina Power also has the following media and community relations managers in the company's service area to respond to local media inquiries, such as storm-related outages.