Automatic Transfers for Landlords

If you're a landlord, you can request that we automatically transfer gas service to you when service is cancelled by a tenant.

  • We will notify you in writing when landlord reversions occur.
  • Once service is transferred, bills will be mailed to the address specified by you on the Agreement Form.
  • Contact Us if you have any questions about Landlord Reversion.

Note: Landlord reversions do not occur when a tenant's service is shut off due to nonpayment.

Request for Landlord Reversion

Use the second page to list the rental properties you want included in the Agreement. You can add more properties at any time by sending us another Agreement.

Request to Revoke or Delete Properties

Use this form to revoke or modify an existing landlord reversion agreement.