Pay your gas bill and/or deposit in person at any Dominion Authorized Payment Center.
Find an Authorized Payment Center
- You can pay with cash, check, traveler's or cashier's check or money order.
- A convenience fee will be charged by the authorized payment center and must be paid in cash.
- Billing and Payment FAQs
Notify Us of Your Payment
- If disconnection of service is a possibility, contact Dominion East Ohio to avoid any interruption of your service and to confirm the payment receipt number.
A Note About Unauthorized Payment Centers
Businesses like check cashing services and convenience stores may offer to send your payment to us. If you make your payment through an unauthorized payment center, you should know that:
- It can take up to five business days for the payment to post to your Dominion account.
- They may charge a fee.
- Dominion will be unable to confirm receipt numbers from unauthorized payment centers to avoid possible service interruptions.
- Dominion is not responsible for the merchant's timeliness or accuracy in recording your payment.