Pay at any Dominion Authorized Payment Center
Find an Authorized Payment Center
Payment Types Accepted
Cash, traveler’s check, cashier’s check or money order accepted at all Authorized Payment Centers.
- Check – Varies by Authorized Payment Center.
- Pin-based debit cards.
- Walmart payment locations accept PIN-based debit cards or Walmart MoneyCard.
- Kroger payment locations will accept PIN-based debit cards.
- Payments made before 4:30 p.m. EST Monday-Friday (except holidays) will post to your account that same day.
- Payments made before 8:30 p.m. EST Monday-Friday (except holidays) will be reported in time to prevent any pending disconnection of service.
- Call Dominion Hope to confirm the payment receipt number and to avoid any interruption of your service.
A Note About Unauthorized Payment Centers
- It may take up to five business days for the payment to post to your Dominion account if using a payment center that is not a Dominion Authorized Payment Center.
- Dominion is not responsible for the unauthorized merchant’s timeliness or accuracy in recording your payment.
- They may charge a fee.